Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense
The members of Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand and & Brackett’s (MBLB) Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense practice have decades of experience, handling every aspect of claims for trucking and transportation companies as well as personal auto, commercial auto and trucking insurers. We have successfully litigated personal injury, death, and property damage claims arising out of vehicular accidents, as well as cargo claims throughout Louisiana and Mississippi.
Our attorneys have experience working directly as staff counsel for auto insurers and have represented some of the largest trucking companies and insurers nationwide. We are actively involved in the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) and Defense Research Institute’s Trucking Subcommittee.
MBLB’s “Wheels” team has extensive experience handling catastrophic trucking, transportation and commercial auto accident cases, one of a few firms that do this. Our firm’s 24/7 Cat-Loss rapid response team provides quick and necessary protection to motor carriers, commercial drivers and their insurers for accidents involving fatalities or serious injuries. Our prompt investigation on the front end reaps dividends for our clients when the lawsuit gets filed. We have a network of seasoned investigators and accident reconstruction experts throughout Louisiana and Mississippi who use cutting-edge technology to handle field and remote investigations.
Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Clients
- Central Transport, LLC
- Cherokee Insurance Company
- Federal Express Corporation
- FedEx Ground Package System, Inc.
- JNJ Express, Inc.
- P.A.M. Transport, Inc.
- Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
- The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies
- Royal Trucking Company
- Universal Truckload, Inc.
- Vanliner Insurance Company
Your Business is Important to Us
We understand that our clients’ objective in most cases is to quickly identify their legal exposure and attempt to resolve the claim in a timely fashion, either through trial or settlement. In order to best achieve our clients’ goals, we emphasize a proactive and aggressive file handling strategy with an emphasis on frequent client communication.
When our clients need us, they can find us. The personal relationships that we form with our clients allow us to understand their business model and goals so that we can collaborate to achieve the best possible results for them. We don’t expect our clients to adapt their business to meet our needs; we adapt ours to meet their needs. We utilize technology to respond to client inquiries quickly, even when we are in a remote location such as trial or at the scene of an accident investigation.
Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense Team
Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense News
- New Orleans Accident Staging Update: Five Additional Guilty Pleas,
- Louisiana Legislation on New Crime of Staging Motor Vehicle Accidents Moves Forward,
- Stopping on a Highway: Louisiana Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Defendants,
- Proposed Louisiana House Bill Provides for New Crime of Accident Staging,
- Will the Duty to Mitigate Damages Apply in Cases Under the Civil Justice Reform Act of 2020?,
- Expertise Includes Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett Among Best Truck Accident Lawyers in New Orleans,
- First Attorney Charged in New Orleans-Area Staged Accident Scheme,
- Mike Parks Obtains Zero Verdict in Transportation Personal Injury Case,
- UPDATE: U.S. Attorney Announces Guilty Plea By Alleged Staged Accident Ringleader,
- American Transportation Research Institute Releases 2020 Top 100 Truck Bottlenecks,