Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense
The members of Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand and & Brackett’s (MBLB) Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense practice have decades of experience, handling every aspect of claims for trucking and transportation companies as well as personal auto, commercial auto and trucking insurers. We have successfully litigated personal injury, death, and property damage claims arising out of vehicular accidents, as well as cargo claims throughout Louisiana and Mississippi.
Our attorneys have experience working directly as staff counsel for auto insurers and have represented some of the largest trucking companies and insurers nationwide. We are actively involved in the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) and Defense Research Institute’s Trucking Subcommittee.
MBLB’s “Wheels” team has extensive experience handling catastrophic trucking, transportation and commercial auto accident cases, one of a few firms that do this. Our firm’s 24/7 Cat-Loss rapid response team provides quick and necessary protection to motor carriers, commercial drivers and their insurers for accidents involving fatalities or serious injuries. Our prompt investigation on the front end reaps dividends for our clients when the lawsuit gets filed. We have a network of seasoned investigators and accident reconstruction experts throughout Louisiana and Mississippi who use cutting-edge technology to handle field and remote investigations.
Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Clients
- Central Transport, LLC
- Cherokee Insurance Company
- Federal Express Corporation
- FedEx Ground Package System, Inc.
- JNJ Express, Inc.
- P.A.M. Transport, Inc.
- Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
- The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies
- Royal Trucking Company
- Universal Truckload, Inc.
- Vanliner Insurance Company
Your Business is Important to Us
We understand that our clients’ objective in most cases is to quickly identify their legal exposure and attempt to resolve the claim in a timely fashion, either through trial or settlement. In order to best achieve our clients’ goals, we emphasize a proactive and aggressive file handling strategy with an emphasis on frequent client communication.
When our clients need us, they can find us. The personal relationships that we form with our clients allow us to understand their business model and goals so that we can collaborate to achieve the best possible results for them. We don’t expect our clients to adapt their business to meet our needs; we adapt ours to meet their needs. We utilize technology to respond to client inquiries quickly, even when we are in a remote location such as trial or at the scene of an accident investigation.
Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense Team
Trucking, Transportation and Automobile Liability and Defense News
- Proposed Louisiana Legislation Seeks to Mandate Coverage for Permissive Use of Non-Owned Vehicles,
- Louisiana Supreme Court Defines “Good Cause” Required for Defendant to Obtain AME,
- Significant Ruling on Employer Independent Negligence Anticipated from Louisiana Supreme Court,
- Recent Changes in the Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure,
- Recent Louisiana Ruling on Collateral Source Rule,
- Third Circuit Overturns Trial Court Ruling on Comparative Fault in Vehicle Accident Case,
- MBLB Attorneys Win Appeal, Overturning Partial Summary Judgment for Plaintiff,
- 10 MBLB Attorneys Included in New Orleans Magazine 2021 Top Lawyers,
- Transportation Practice Group to Attend 2021 TIDA Annual Seminar,
- Transportation Practice Group Attends 2021 FedEx Express Attorney Summit,