Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett is pleased to announce that seven of our attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in New Orleans Magazine 2018 Top Lawyers in the legal specialties of Admiralty & Maritime Law, Transportation Law, Workers’ Compensation Law, and Municipal Law.
MOULEDOUX, BLAND, LEGRAND & BRACKETT ATTORNEYS INCLUDED IN NEW ORLEANS MAGAZINE 2018 TOP LAWYERS
- Wilton E. Bland, III – Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Alan G. Brackett – Admiralty & Maritime Law and Workers’ Compensation Law
- Gerard J. Dragna – Transportation Law
- Mark E. Hanna – Municipal Law
- Georges M. Legrand – Admiralty & Maritime Law
- André J. Mouledoux – Admiralty & Maritime Law, Transportation Law
- C. Michael Parks – Transportation Law
NEW ORLEANS MAGAZINE TOP LAWYERS METHODOLOGY
New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyers voting was open to all licensed attorneys in New Orleans. They were asked which attorney, other than themselves, they would recommend in the New Orleans area. Each attorney was allowed to recommend up to three colleagues in each of the legal specialties. Once the online nominations were complete, each nominee was carefully evaluated on the basis of the survey results, the legitimacy of their license and their current standing with the State Bar Association of Louisiana. Attorneys who received the highest number of votes in each specialty were included in New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyers list.