Tiffany L. Green, Associate
Tiffany Green’s practice focuses on transportation, trucking and insurance defense. Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, Tiffany worked as Staff Attorney to the Honorable Wilson E. Fields in the 19th Judicial District in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. While working with Judge Fields, she gained invaluable insight into all civil matters before the Court from a judicial viewpoint.
While attending Southern Law Center, Tiffany worked as a Judicial Extern to the late Honorable James Brady of the Middle District of Louisiana. She also worked as an Extern for the Department of Justice, Civil Division. Tiffany’s experience as an extern instilled in her the value of effective research and writing. She learned that communication is pertinent in any successful attorney/client relationship. “When the client is happy, the attorney is happy.”
Tiffany is a native of Mississippi. She is also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. where she is actively involved in community service projects. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling, yoga, participating in community service events and trying new restaurants.
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, American Inns of Court
- Member, Louis A. Martinet Society
- CALI awards for Legal Writing I and II
Civic and Community
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (community service projects)
- Staff Attorney to the Honorable Wilson E. Fields in the 19th Judicial District in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Judicial Extern to the late Honorable James Brady of the Middle District of Louisiana
- Extern, Department of Justice, Civil Division