E. Quinn Hamilton, Associate
Quinn Hamilton’s practice focuses on the defense of employers and insurance carriers for claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, Defense Base Act, and War Hazards Compensation Act.
While at Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, Quinn served as a Junior Associate and then Senior Editor for the LSU Journal of Energy Law & Resources. She was also an active member of the Advocacy Program and served as the Director of Appellate Judicial Relations for the LSU Law Board of Advocates. She finished as a Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Semifinalist, a National Pretrial Competition Quarterfinalist, and a National Appellate Advocacy Competition Regional Semifinalist. This success in the Advocacy Program led Quinn to be inducted into the Order of the Barristers.
Quinn’s success in the advocacy program has helped her to develop the skills necessary to successfully advocate for her clients during every stage of the litigation process. “I am excited to leverage this experience to achieve the best results for my clients.”
Quinn is a native of Lafayette, Louisiana. In her free time, Quinn enjoys running and exercise, spending time with friends and family, and playing with her cat, Mr. Cat.
- The Order of the Barristers, Inductee
- Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Competition Semifinalist, Fifth Place Best Brief
- National Pretrial Quarterfinalist
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition Regional Semifinalist
- Senior Editor, LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources
- Director of Appellate Judicial Relations, LSU Law Board of Advocates