Phillip S. Prejean, Associate
Phillip Prejean’s practice focuses on transportation, trucking, and insurance defense. Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, Phillip worked as a Plaintiff’s attorney in Shreveport, Louisiana, in both personal injury and medical malpractice. This experience has given him specific insights into opposing counsel and working with doctors, an asset to MBLB’s clients.
Phillip’s skill at pre-trial motions has made him a very effective advocate for his clients. “I like to really dig into a topic. I always find something useful that benefits my client’s case early in the litigation process.”
Phillip was born in Shreveport, Louisiana, but raised in Los Angeles, where he graduated from the University of Southern California in 2007 with a Mechanical Engineering Degree. He then moved to Baton Rouge where he received his Juris Doctorate Degree from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. While in law school, he was awarded “Outstanding Contributions to Excellence in Advocacy Programs” and Vice President of Ira S. Flory Mock Trial Competition for 2014-2015.
In his spare time, Phillip likes lifting weights and going to the rifle range.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Outstanding Contributions to Excellence in Advocacy Programs, LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Ira S. Flory Mock Trial Competition, Vice President (2014-2015), LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Caddo Parish Juvenile Court, Public Defender
Articles by Phillip S. Prejean
- Use of Third Party Billing Agent Not Enough to Invoke Collateral Source -
- Defendant Asserting Comparative Fault May Appeal a Summary Judgment Dismissing a Co-Defendant -
Read more posts by Phillip S. Prejean