Megan T. Jaynes, Associate
Megan T. Jaynes’ areas of practice include trucking and transportation defense, insurance defense, general casualty litigation, and commercial defense. Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, she worked for a New Orleans law firm where she gained significant experience in a wide variety of litigation practice areas, including general insurance defense, personal injury defense, mass tort defense, asbestos and benzene exposure cases, and complex commercial litigation. Megan is admitted to practice before all Louisiana State and Federal Courts.
Having a public relations background, Megan is no stranger to effectively building relationships between herself and the client. “While I have substantial experience in every aspect of civil litigation, I believe that cultivating a relationship of respect, trust, and candor with my clients is of utmost importance.”
Megan was born in Baton Rouge and raised in New Orleans. Outside of work, Megan enjoys spending time and traveling with her husband, Marc, and their two children. She is also a member of a local country club where she plays tennis and golf.
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- Law Excellence Award in International Environmental Law, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Articles by Megan T. Jaynes
- First Attorney Charged in New Orleans-Area Staged Accident Scheme -
- Decision by Fifth Circuit Notable for Primary and Excess Insurers Alike -
- Eastern District of Louisiana Weighs In On “The Forum Defendant Rule” -
- Automobile Liability Insurer Remains in Lawsuit Despite Executory Judgment -
- FMCSA Unveils Proposed Legislation to Amend Hours-of-Service Regulations for Commercial Truck Drivers -