Maresh P. Campbell, Associate
Associate Maresh Campbell’s areas of practice include trucking and transportation defense and insurance defense. Maresh is admitted to practice before all Louisiana state courts.
Having studied Political Science and Sociology at American University in Washington, DC, Maresh understands the importance of effective communication. “Whether drafting a pleading or reporting to a client, communicating in a clear manner is key in representing a client.”
While attending Tulane University Law School, Maresh worked as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judge Piper Griffin in the Civil District Court for the Parish of Orleans and the Honorable Judge Nannette Jolivette Brown in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. These experiences have given her an insight into what judges value in the matters that come before them.
Maresh is a native of New Orleans.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Greater New Orleans Louis A. Martinet Legal Society, Member
- Jack Kent Cooke Scholar, American University
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Judge Piper Griffin, Civil District Court for the Parish of Orleans
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Judge Nannette Jolivette Brown, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana