John M. Zazulak, II, Associate
John Zazulak’ s practice focuses on the defense of employers and insurance carriers under Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, Defense Base Act and War Hazards Compensation Act as well as the Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Act and insurance defense.
Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, John spent the majority of his career focused on litigation and motion practice, which honed his legal research, persuasive writing and oral advocacy skills, an asset for our firm’s clients.
As a student practitioner at the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic at Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, John worked directly with members of the community who were in need. This experience cemented what he loves about practicing law. “I like helping people find solutions for their problems. I am personally invested in my clients and work hard to craft a strategic defense that meets their goals.”
While studying at Loyola, he was a member of the Maritime Law Society and attended a summer program in Panama City, Panama, where he took admiralty and maritime courses focused on the Panama Canal and disputes arising from it.
John is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. He enjoys golfing, tennis, playing soccer with friends, traveling and any period of history. He is an avid fan of the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, Member
Civic and Community
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic, Student Practitioner
- Spring Hill College Foley Center, Community Service Work
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law Summer Legal Studies Program, Panama City, Panama
- Studied at Spring Hill College Italy Center