Hannah A. Crosby, Associate
Associate Hannah Crosby’s area of practice focuses on the defense of employers and insurance carriers for claims arising under the Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Act.
In practice, Hannah seeks to provide the utmost quality of representation. “I understand that each case poses its own unique set of circumstances. By understanding the strategic differences among these claims, and through clear communication, my clients can always be assured that I strive to resolve their case in the most effective and successful manner.”
While at the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, Hannah competed in the John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition, placing as a national finalist in 2019 and winning most outstanding law school in 2019 and 2020. She was also a member of the Board of Advocates, an honor society dedicated to the practice of oral advocacy and legal writing.
As a native of Baton Rouge, Hannah enjoys watching the LSU tigers. She also enjoys listening to live music, cooking, and spending time with her two dogs.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- National Finalist, John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition, 2019
- Most Outstanding Law School, John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition, 2019 & 2020
- Dean’s Scholar, Fall 2017, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Fall 2019
Articles by Hannah A. Crosby
- In Workers’ Compensation Case, Louisiana Third Circuit Court of Appeal Finds Employee May be Compelled to Undergo an Independent Medical Examination -
- Eleventh Circuit Reaffirms District Court Decision in LHWCA Claim Against Vessel Under 905(b) -
- In Workers’ Compensation Case, First Circuit Reaffirms Choice of Pharmacy Remains with Employer -