Alex J. Domingue, Associate
Alex Domingue’s areas of practice include the defense of employers and insurance carriers for claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, Defense Base Act, and War Hazards Compensation Act.
Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, Alex was highly involved in student activities at the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. He served as the Student Bar Association Executive President and a member of the Board of Advocates. He also held roles as an associate of the Louisiana Law Review and student practitioner for the Paul M. Hebert Law Center’s Juvenile Defense Clinic. As a member of his law school’s ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition team and Trial Advocacy team, he developed the skills necessary to tirelessly advocate for his clients throughout the litigation process.
“My law school experiences have instilled in me the desire to succeed at the highest levels in all aspects of my life. I will utilize this desire to ensure success for all of my clients.”
Alex is a native of Crowley, Louisiana. In his free time, Alex enjoys competitive outdoor events, running and exercise, and exploring New Orleans to see all the things our city has to offer.
- Law Fellow, The Fund for American Studies Law Fellowship
- CALI in Legal Research and Writing, LSU Law Center
- Paul M. Hebert Scholar (Fall 2019)
Civic and Community
- Staff Alumni, Louisiana Youth Seminar
- Volunteer, The Pro Bono Project
- Alumni Chapter Advisory Board, Lambda Psi Chapter of the Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Executive President, Student Bar Association
- Senior Associate, Louisiana Law Review
- Board Member, Board of Advocates
- Student Practitioner, Paul M. Hebert Law Center Juvenile Defense Clinic
- Member, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition team
- Member, Trial Advocacy team
Articles by Alex J. Domingue
Read more posts by Alex J. Domingue