Abigail K. Unsworth, Associate
Abby Unsworth’s practice focuses on transportation, trucking, and insurance defense. Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, Abby worked as a law clerk for several insurance defense firms. This work allowed her to gain experience with the practice of insurance defense.
Abby attended Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she graduated Cum Laude with a Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship Certificate. While attending Loyola, Abby was a member of Loyola Law Review, which gave her valuable research and writing skills. She was also a member of Phi Delta Phi, Sports and Entertainment Law Society, and ADR Society.
Abby is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. In her spare time, she enjoys being around friends and family, traveling, watching reality television, and volunteering at local animal shelters.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Bar Foundation, Fellow
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member; Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Asterisk award for Legal Writing I and Constitutional Criminal Procedure
- Loyola Law Review
Civic and Community
- Delta Zeta Sorority (community service projects)
Articles by Abigail K. Unsworth
- CELEBRATING: Women’s Equality Day -
- Duty to Preserve ECM Data: What Trucking Companies Need to Know -
- When is an Independent Tractor-trailer Owner-operator Considered to be “Under Dispatch?” -